Fee Schedule and Policies
Your appointment is a much sought-after slot with a therapist who commits to you. There are often others waiting. We ask that you think seriously about this commitment before beginning and be sure to keep the appointments that you set.
If you have been scheduled for reoccurring appointments and are unable to keep an appointment, please notify our office at least 24 hours in advance. Failure to do so will result in a charge of $145 for the missed appointment. If you pay on the same day as the missed appointment, the charge will be reduced to $125. We schedule on a weekly basis, so if you miss two appointments (“no show”) or have excessive cancellations this will result in your being removed from the recurring appointment schedule. If needed, please call the office and we’ll do all we can to help you find a more convenient time for your appointments.
- $200 initial assessment for first 50 minute session.
- $125.00 per 50 minute session, after the initial assessment, if paid on the date of service.
- $145.00 per 50 minute session, after the initial assessment, if paid after the date of service.
We accept VISA, MC, AMEX, Discover cards, cash and check.
- Medicaid Enhancement (DCFS)
- Medicaid Carve-out (for children who have been adopted through the State of Utah)
- Private Pay
- Ecclesiastical Funding
- Most Insurances
We are currently on the following insurance panels:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield of Utah
- Educator's Mutual Insurance
- Molina Marketplace
- University of Utah Health Plans
- Select Health
- Motiv Insurance
- and more. . . .
If your insurance is not listed here, we may still be a great option for you. We ask that you pay The Green House Center for Growth & Learning, directly at the time of your service and then work with your insurance company to receive reimbursement for out-of-network services. Please reach out to your individual insurance to determine what your reimbursement would be.