Child-Parent Relationship Training (CPRT)
Click on the link underlined above to learn more about this great class that teaches parents how to improve relationships with their children and each other. This amazing 6 week course starts on October 6th so call us today at 801-785-1169 to reserve a seat.
This course will address the following:
- Attachment & Neuroscience
- Children of Trauma and the impact of Trauma on Development
- Effective Tools for Connecting and Limit Setting
- Enhanced Parenting Skills
- Special Play and Activities that build Self-Control & Self-Confidence in both parent and child
INSTRUCTORS: Collette Dawson-Loveless, LCSW, RPT & Karen Salisbury, MSWi
DATES & TIMES: Mondays – October 6 through November 10 – 5-6:30 p.m.
FEES: $225 for the entire six week program, or $50 per evening, if paid at time of service