Fee Schedule and Policies
Your appointment is a much sought-after slot with a therapist who commits to you. There are often others waiting. We ask that you think seriously about this commitment before beginning and be sure to keep the appointments that you set.
If you have been scheduled for reoccurring appointments and are unable to keep an appointment, please notify our office at least 24 hours in advance. Failure to do so will result in a charge of $145 for the missed appointment. If you pay on the same day as the missed appointment, the charge will be reduced to $125. We schedule on a weekly basis, so if you miss two appointments (“no show”) or have excessive cancellations this will result in your being removed from the recurring appointment schedule. If needed, please call the office and we’ll do all we can to help you find a more convenient time for your appointments.
- $200 initial assessment for first 50 minute session.
- $125.00 per 50 minute session, after the initial assessment, if paid on the date of service.
- $145.00 per 50 minute session, after the initial assessment, if paid after the date of service.
We accept VISA, MC, AMEX, Discover cards, cash and check.
- Medicaid Enhancement (DCFS)
- Medicaid Carve-out (for children who have been adopted through the State of Utah)
- Private Pay
- Ecclesiastical Funding
- Educator's Mutual Insurance
If you are using insurance, we ask that you pay The Green House Center for Growth & Learning, directly at the time of your service and then work with your insurance company to receive reimbursement. This process is simple, and our billing staff will happily assist you. We also work with ecclesiastical leaders to assist clients in getting the funding they need.